Monday, December 7, 2009

Another tooth!

Hunter's 2nd tooth has officially poked through today. It has made for a rough few nights from sleep perspective but he has been quite the trooper with me dragging him out for Christmas shopping, etc. He loves to shop and just take in everything around him and cracks up at anyone that talks to or even looks at him. It's so cute.

Here is a pic of his first tooth before the 2nd one started to come in:

He's not a big fan of showing off his teeth so I've got to catch him open mouth to get a good pic. Every time I try to look at them he pushes my finger out with his tongue.

I'm getting very excited for his first Christmas. I know it will get more exciting every year as I start to see Christmas through his eyes and remember what it was like to anticipate Christmas as a child.

Here is another recent pic that I just thought was cute. Notice he only has once sock on, as he does in most of our recent pictures...that is because he loves to take his socks off and put them in his mouth. Still not crawling but he's definitely figured out how to get where he wants to go by rolling!

No comments: