Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Does Baby Say?

Last night I was in the kitchen making dinner and Hunter brought in one of his books - "What Does Baby Say?" - sat down and started "reading" it on the floor.  I picked up the camera to try to catch him without notice, as he usually will start pointing to the apple on the back on my phone and want to see the picture if he sees me with it and then the photo-op is over, but I managed to get a little bit of it on video.  He was saying what the baby says from looking at the picture on each page.  It amazes me every day how much their little minds pick up at this age!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfgIf8kx8Hc

We had a bit of a rough start to the week as we all passed around the stomach flu.  Luckily everyone is better and the house is now completely sanitized from top to bottom. :)  I sure hope we don't have to go through that again anytime soon!

No comments: