Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrumptious!

Last night as we were eating dinner, Hunter says to me "This o-detti is so scrumptious!". I LOVE this. First of all, my not even 2 1/2 year old just used the word "scrumptious" in a sentence (while complimenting something I cooked, no less :)), and second of all, I think it is so cute when he says o-detti for spaghetti or o-nana for banana. He later said that it was delicious. This kid cracks me up.

Speaking of cracking up, sometimes when he thinks something is really funny, he'll say "That cracks me up". Which, of course, cracks me up. He says some of the funniest things!

And again, speaking of scrumptious, Hunter and I stopped at Einstein's this morning on the way home from dropping Maggie off at the groomers. He got his very own bagel thin and I snapped this pic of him while he was eating it. I love his little smile in this one!




No comments: