Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hunter-isms

This little guy has been saying some really funny things lately. I know I need to document these types of things because they will someday be forgotten. My mom has dubbed these "Hunter-isms", and here are some of the funniest ones from the past couple of weeks.

Scenario #1:

AJ was working out to a video in our bedroom. Hunter loves to "work out" with him, copying his moves, which is cute enough in of itself. AJ asked Hunter if he could do one move and Hunter said "no". "Why not?" AJ said, to which Hunter replied, "I'm just a little boy!". :)

Scenario #2:

In preparation for Baby #2, Hunter now has a big boy room upstairs. (His nursery was downstairs) Since he's also in a big boy bed and that he knows he can get out of, I have to gate him upstairs so he doesn't try to come down the stairs in the dark at 3am. One morning before work last week, AJ got up and started the coffee maker, went into the office and heard a little voice coming from upstairs saying "Dad, you making coffee down there?". HA!!

Scenario #3:

We were watching a show on PBS called "Wild Animal Babies" before naptime. This particular episode featured lions and talked about how lions lick themselves to clean themselves. Hunter walks over to me with his tongue sticking out and said "My want to clean you" and proceeds to lick my arm. Nice!!

No comments: