Thursday, April 10, 2014

Back to the mothership!

There have been a lot of changes in the Johnson household lately, one of which is me going back to work full-time.  I'm back at Dell...AGAIN!  I started last Monday and I'll be doing sales in our Large Institutions division with Government and Education accounts.  So, basically the exact same thing I did when I left 5 years ago.  My desk is actually one row over from where I sat the last time!  Since Hunter was born early, I literally left on a Friday afternoon for the weekend, had Hunter unexpectedly on Sunday and never came back, so it has kind of been like a 5 year long weekend! :) 

It has been kind of fun seeing old, familiar faces that I haven't seen in a while.  That has made the transition easier.  It's about a 15 minute commute from my garage to my desk so it will be easy for me to run home and lunch and see the boys, plus I don't have to spend a lot of time on the road commuting that I could be spending at home.  I am so thankful for the 5 years that I was able to spend at home with my boys.  I loved it but I also know this new venture will fulfill me in many different ways as well!

No comments: