Monday, June 22, 2009

Ahh, sleep!

Now here is a milestone that deserves documentation! Hunter "slept throught the night" last night for the very first time! I put "slept through the night" in quotes because technically sleeping through the night is 5 (or 6, I can't remember) hours at a time and this was from 7:30pm-1:30am. Still, I'll take what I can get! Hunter is still sleeping in our room but last night I tried something different. I put him down in his crib in his room when he went down at 7:30 because I thought it might be quieter for him. We have his monitor in his room and when we put him down in our room we leave the door cracked. I stayed up until about 11:00, sure that he would wake up at any time to eat, but finally decided to lay down and then woke up in a panic at 1:00 when I realized that he hadn't woken up yet. I went to his room to check on him and he was still sound asleep. :) I've tried this trick again tonight and he is sleeping as I type so we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting close!

mel said...

ahh.....waking up in a panic! this will FOREVER be your life!!! waking up just because and then walking in to "check on" everyone!!!