Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Big changes!

Hunter is now 12 weeks old which means that my maternity leave has come to an end. After much discussion and consideration, AJ and I have decided that I will be a stay-at-home mom and I have officially resigned from Dell. We are both very excited that I will be staying home. I'm very happy to be able to be here with him every day and am looking forward to all of the fun we will have together! This means my Dell email address is not a good way to contact me anymore. You can reach me at my Yahoo or MSN address - kjwinship@yahoo.com or kristin_winship@msn.com.

Hunter is getting bigger every day and our days go by so fast. We are establishing a nice little schedule. He usually goes down by about 7:30 or 8:00 at night and is up at about 8:00 in the morning. We go on a walk as soon as we get up and get changed so we can try to beat the heat. (We've had 21 days of triple digit temperatures so far this year!) By the time we get home from our walk, Hunter eats, I eat, he goes down for a nap and I shower it is noon before I know it. He is starting to play with toys and is very interested in everything that is going on around him. It's so amazing how fast they develop! I was downloading some video they other day and found some of him at about 2 weeks old and I can't believe how big he is now.

I will blog later about our trip to Indiana over the 4th - Hunter's first time on a plane!

No comments: