Monday, February 15, 2010

10 months old

I think I am in denial that my litttle baby is getting close to a year old. Ten months totally snuck up on me so I am a little late with the update. I don't have much new to report - he didn't have a well baby check-up this month so I weighed him at home. From my best estimate he is around 18.5 lbs and a little over 27 inches tall. He is cruising all over the place and is getting more and more confident with moving from place to place. He's finally starting to get down from a standing position and will bend down to pick something up that he has dropped (while holding on to something stable).

His favorite toy right now is a shopping cart walker that I got hoping would help him take steps. He loves it but gets mad when it moves when he is behind it, so instead he just pulls it along with him while he's cruising around the ottoman. It's pretty stinkin' cute!


Here is another sweet pic of him all wrapped up like a little baby after his bath the other night. Awww!

I just love this pic from behind...I can't resist the little baby butt! He likes to look outside and bang the blinds.





No comments: