Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mimi and new snacks

Mimi came for a visit last week and thank goodness she picked the week she did because AJ was in Vegas on business all week! As usual she helped out a TON and Hunter loved having her around. She even babysat for us while so we could go out on a date. :) She is like the baby whisperer - can put Hunter to sleep in no time. Here is a cute pic of them rocking before bed one night.

Saturday we went to Harrison's house to celebrate his first birthday. Allison had a cute sampler out of some baby friendly hors d'oeurves including puffs, chex, goldfish, and the like. I let Hunter try some goldfish for the first time and oh my, have we discovered a new favorite snack! He LOVED them. He kept eating them because he would get mad when the handful that I had was gone. It was pretty cute. My mom and I also took him to Rudy's for the first time last week and he tried brisket for the first time which he also loved. I guess he officially is a Texan!

We went to a friend's Super Bowl party on Sunday. Hunter showed his support for his favorite team - the Colts! - but unfortunately it didn't help them bring home a win.

Maggie turned 9 today. I wanted to get a pic of Hunter and Mag together but gave up after about 20 takes. So, here is the birthday girl!

No comments: