Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Independent eater and another tooth!

While we were eating lunch yesterday, Hunter decided that he did not want to eat from the spoon that I was feeding him with and would rather do it himself. He zipped his lips shut and kept grabbing the spoon. We had already made a slight mess at this point so I decided to let him go for it. He banged the spoon and bowl on his tray a little bit and then decided to eat his lunch with his hands. Very messy!




Hunter's 2nd top tooth finally poked through today. I know this is totally going to change the way he looks. No more cute little baby smile - it's going to be a full blown toddler smile here shortly!

I'm also sad to report that he has his first illness. It seems like he has caught a little cold. He has a runny nose, a slight fever, and his little voice is hoarse. I hate it! Here's to hoping he feels better soon.

No comments: