Monday, April 18, 2011

Houston Aquarium and 2 year stats

Birthday week continued for Mr. Hunter William as this weekend we ventured up to Houston to visit the Aquarium. Hunter loves looking at "ishies" so we knew he would really get a kick out of it. It was nice - a little smaller than I anticipated - but really, I guess how many different kinds of fish can you see in a day. They did have alligators, turtles, snakes, lizards, sharks, and a white tiger. We also rode the choo-choo train and carousel.

Hunter had his two year well check with Dr. Dan today. I am ecstatic to report his stats. He is 34 inches tall (40th %) and 26 lbs, 14 oz (35th %)! Why am I so excited about this, you may ask...? He has been hovering around the 5-10th percentile in height ever since he was born so I was getting a little worried that he was going to grow up to be a small little guy. I've definitely noticed that he's been getting taller since he can reach more things and can officially open all doors with ease. On top of that, he was SO GOOD for his visit. He let Dr. Dan do everything that he needed to do without protesting one bit and barely let out a whine when he got his two shots. He was such a big boy and Dr. Dan said he was the easiest two year old he's seen all month! I was so proud of him so I took him on our first frozen yogurt date afterward.

He mostly just played with it, but he did say "Mmm, ice cream so yummy". :) GREAT day!

No comments: