Monday, May 9, 2011

Why?

Well, I knew this wasn't far behind since Hunter's favorite phrase has been "What's that?" lately. The other day "Why?" was the response to every question we answered. It's funny and cute now....we'll see how long we still think that. :)

I've always heard parents say how sad they were when their little ones started pronouncing words correctly that they used to have cute mispronunciations of. Hunter's interpretation of banana will be mine, I think. He says Oh-nana and similarly Oh-jamas for pajamas. I love when he says those. He is also starting to say things like "My Cheerios" rather than "Hunter's Cheerios" or "Yes I am"/"No I don't".

We are two weeks in to potty training and it has actually been going better than I expected. He has been napping in his underwear and only wearing a diaper at night. We've had some accidents, probably around 1 a day, but yesterday we was totally accident free and he even told us that he had to go 3 times!

No comments: