Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sweet Boy

The moments like these are the reason I like keeping this blog. I know one day I will forget some of the funny and cute things that Hunter says/does and will really enjoy looking back and reading these entries.

Hunter can be a wild and crazy and sometimes sassy little boy (he's a 2 year old!!), but he can also be so sweet that it just melts my heart.

Yesterday I bought a little storage shelf for his playroom. As I was putting it together, he was grabbing everything that I needed to use, picking up things I was asking him not to, and the entire process was exhausting me. As I was finishing it up, he looked at me with his hand on the shelf and said "This is beautiful, Mommy".

This morning, Maggie was sitting on the couch next to him as he was eating some Cheerios from his snack trap. He pet her and said "I love Mag. She's my best dog".

Man, I love this sweet boy.

No comments: