Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our mornings so far this week

Here is what I saw when I walked back in to our bedroom this morning after leaving the room for a few minutes. He had my mascara in his hand and was applying it to his face. :)

Save this one for the "show to first girlfriend" file!

This morning as I was driving, I heard him singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" in the backseat. He sang the entire song! I've never even heard him sing part of it before, so I was surprised to catch him singing it. It was so cute.

Monday morning he helped me bake for the first time. We made some banana bread and he loved helping. He also loved the banana bread, as that is all he wants to eat now...

And with the finished product -

Mmmm....I want to eat it -

What??? I'm just sitting here....not doing anything...

No comments: