Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!

This year we stayed in Texas for Christmas. Since I was at the point in my pregnancy where the Dr. didn't want me traveling past, Mimi and Papa came down to spend Christmas with us this year. They flew down on Christmas Day and stayed for a week and we were very thankful that they spent their Christmas with us.

Santa was very good to Hunter this year and even brought the red rocket ship that he specifically requested when he sat on his lap. :) He made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve and even put the sprinkles on them all by himself and finally got to rip in to those presents under the tree that he had been begging to open for the past several weeks.


Here are a couple of pictures of him on Christmas Day:

I wasn't great at getting very many pictures. That seems to be a recurring theme in my blog posts recently....

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays as much as we did this year. Hunter really understood it a lot more this year and it was so much fun watching him. We are truly blessed.

No comments: