Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm an aunt!!!!

I am so excited to be an aunt! If you are reading this blog, you probably know that my sister Whitney and I were pregnant at the same time....in fact, we were due 6 days apart. We caused a little extra stress for my mom with this, since I obviously live in Texas and my mom and sister live in Indiana. Luckily, we ended up delivering 2 1/2 weeks apart so she didn't have to worry about being in two places at once. :)

On Monday, February 27th after a loooong day of labor, Whitney gave birth to a baby boy, William James! He was a big little guy at 9 lbs and 22 inches long and he's as cute as can be. From the pics I think he looks like his daddy and I can't wait to see him in person. I know we are in for a lot of fun with our 3 boys!

Here's Will!
I love his hair!
Little sweetie.

No comments: