Thursday, September 6, 2012

First day of preschool

Hunter had his very first day of preschool this week!  He is going to the preschool at our church from 9am-1:30pm, 3 days a week.  This is where he did the little camp this summer, as well as VBS, so it is familiar to him.  He even has the same teacher as he did for both camp and VBS!  I love this school and am really excited for him to be going there.

There was no separation anxiety (at least on his part!) and he went straight in and sat down at the table to play with some play dough when we got there.  He's been having a lot of fun and is zonked out by the time we get home.  I'm sad that my baby is growing up so fast, but I'm so excited for him to learn new things and make new friends and I know it will be a great experience for him.

Here are some pics of his first day!









Love this little guy so much!

No comments: