Saturday, May 12, 2012

3 months

Coley is now 3 months old!  He didn't have a well check this month, but I think he is around 23.5 inches and 13.5 lbs.  He is really getting to that fun stage - smiling when you talk to him, kicking his legs around, etc.  He even rolled over for the first time today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InahvVoTTlk&list=UUcX1LN-1rwjtP1u9_jkJTRg&index=1&feature=plcp

Not to be upstaged, Hunter showed us that he knows how to roll as well.  That boy cracks me up.

Cole likes his Baby Einstein gym, bathtime and watching his big brother.  He hates riding in the car/being in his carseat.  I mean, it sounds like someone is torturing him back there.  So, we basically try to get from Point A to Point B as fast as humanly possible. :)

I'm having a bit of a harder time getting him into a routine than I remember having with Hunter and I don't really know why.  He tends to not sleep for very long at a time, so he'll take a lot of short little naps and you never know when they are going to be or how long.  Hopefully that is something that will just work itself out... :)

No comments: