Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun week!


  Summer is kicking in to full gear around here.  It's been in the 90s for several days now.  A break is supposed to come this week, so hopefully those temps aren't here to stay!

Hunter has had a lot of fun over the past week.  Last Sunday we went to see Toy Story 3 on Ice.  Hunter loves Toy Story and I thought it was a cute show. It was about two hours, so he got a little antsy at one point, but we were in a suite  so he had room to run around, get some snacks, etc. 

I took my camera but only got one pic and it didn't turn out great.  Grrr.

This past weekend, our friends Myste and Stuart invited us over for some pool time and a cookout.  They just put in a sweet pool last summer and Hunter wore himself out in it.  It was his first time in the pool this year and he just had a ball.


Cole hung out poolside with me (I wasn't about to put this postpartum body in a swimsuit!) in the shade while we watched everyone else swim.  He looks so old to me in this pic!


Then yesterday, AJ took a vacation day and played golf in the morning.  We live on the 4th hole, so AJ picked Hunter up when he came through at about 7:45am and let him ride with him and play until they finished the 9th hole when I came to pick him up.  He had  A BALL.  He was so excited and it was so cute.  My heart was just full watching him.  When I picked him up, he was telling me all about the details - seeing turtles and ladybugs, going through tunnels and over bridges, hitting the ball off of a tee, etc.  He said he hit the ball well and when I asked if Daddy hit it well too he said "Um, yes and no".  Ha!




 

No comments: